The safety of our players is our top priority at Stamford National. We have prepared the following information to help ensure a safe and successful season:
General Information and Safety Manual
- Policy Statement and Mission of Stamford National.
- Safety Code: important information regarding pre-season preparations, protective equipment, pre-game and pre-practice checks, games/practices, post-game procedures and general behavior.
- First Aid: basic information, do's and don'ts, emergency numbers.
- Expectations of managers, coaches, players, parents and families.
- Lightning facts and safety procedures.
- Concussion: basic information.
Concession Stand Information
Accident Reporting and Insurance Information
Posters: Important information posted in dugouts and other areas
If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding safety in Stamford National, please contact the league's